I have had a pretty tough couple of months but recently I have been struck by how much God has and is blessing me.
- I have a stable, fun, fulfilling job at a time when many people are without work
- I live in a place where I have access to everything I could need or want
- I have opportunities to develop my passions
- I have friends who I can laugh with
- My team love me enough to have bought me a hamster
- People are constantly encouraging me
- I have a Church which is a welcoming community to me
- I was given a bike on extended loan today!
God has provided for my every need. Sometimes I think it's easy to see what I don't have rather than what I do. I have a flipping good deal right now - I can't really complain at all!