16 Jun 2012

International Viewing

One of the things I like about using blogspot is that you can see the countries that people have viewed your blog from.


In the last month I have had reads from:

  • Colombia
  • Belgium
  • The Isle of Man
  • South Africa
  • Australia
  • France
  • Russia
  • USA
  • Germany
  • and of course the UK
Now I am quite intrigued as to who you readers are! Like do I know you or are you people who have just stumbled across my blog randomly? I'd really like to know who my international readers are so if you are one of them could you leave a comment or get in touch through facebook please- http://www.facebook.com/naomi.allen.16

Many thanks :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok since writing this post I've also had readers from Taiwan and Norway...

    WHO ARE YOU?!

    ReplyDelete