17 Jun 2012

Over to you

Sometimes I feel like there is too much to blog about. Like what do I focus these blogs on? Events, feelings, work, interests, music, dreams, God...on a daily basis there are loads of little things I could write about but then if I don't write them do I just pretend like they didn't happen or do I write briefly about everything?

Having thought about this I thought that for a week I would give YOU the reader the choice as to what you want me to blog about. Every day I will write a blog (some might be very short) on whatever theme you guys choose.

The choices are:
  1. Day-to-day events
  2. The inner workings of my brain
  3. Work with XLP - the adventures we get up to
  4. Social life activities and interests
  5. Music that I am loving
  6. Dreams that I think about for the future 
  7. What God says/challenges me about
So you can vote by commenting below or by commenting on this post status on facebook. It is THAT simple. 

Over to you.

2 comments:

  1. Ok so this post has had close to 50 reads already and I have 1 comment...vote people PLEASE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I think you should just write a blog all about me, but that didn't make the list?!?

    My vote goes to 2 and a blog about Lewis

    ReplyDelete